FCOI training is offered in Canvas and the Financial Disclosure Form is an eForm with sections for reporting Significant Financial Interests, Foreign Government Talent Recruitment Programs, and Other Support.
As of July 1, 2020, all investigators working on federally-funded research or submitting a proposal for such funding, must complete training in Financial Conflict of Interest at least every four years and have a Disclosure Form on file
- To Self Enroll in FCOI training in Canvas:
- Go to my.msstate.edu
- Click on the menu button (Triple bar) and go to the Classroom tab
- Click the drop down for Select a course... under Canvas Course Self Enrollment
- Select the course you want to enroll in
- Click the Confirm Enrollment slider to select Yes , then click Self Enroll
- Go to canvas.msstate.edu to confirm the course is available to you on the Dashboard. Note - you may need to scroll down past any announcements.